Thursday, November 21, 2013

Step into The Sports Zone: Intro

Hello, and thanks for stepping into the Sports Zone, the official blog of Callan McClurg.

I will do my absolute best to keep adding recent content on this blog for your reading interest, with at least a blog every week. My first blog will be posted sometime this week, talking about the reasons why I tune in to watch Women's basketball at the professional or college level.

The Sports Zone blogs will discuss stories from my personal life and athletic career, important events that have affected the sports world, relive some of the greatest games or events that we love to bring up with friends or family during a general discussion and much more!

I hope you will find the blogs both intriguing and fun to read so that you'll be locked in to read another blog that I post.

If you should have any questions, comments or concerns about the blog, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for stepping into the Sports Zone,
Callan McClurg

No comments:

Post a Comment